Location: Picatinny Arsenal, New Jersey
Employment Type: Full-Time
Total Technology has a full-time position available, in Picatinny Arsenal, for a Project Assistant with at least 3 years of experience. This person will work as part of a team to support the needs of our customer.
This position entails providing program and project management services, assisting with large-scale business management and operational initiatives, cross-project schedule maintenance and integration, as well as status report and deliverable development.
- Associate’s degree preferred, high school diploma required
- 2-3 years’ experience project schedule development experience
- 3 years’ experience scheduling with MS Project and MS Project Enterprise/Server
- 1-3 years’ experience internal/external consulting experience
- Intermediate MS Office experience
- Strong oral and written communication, interpersonal and relationship skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well within a team
- Highly detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Please note that US Citizenship is required to work on a military installation.
Total Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer as defined by the EEOC. We welcome diversity in the workplace and encourage all fully qualified candidates to apply. We are a drug-free workplace with pre-employment drug testing, random drug testing, and background verification.